SzólóDuó Festival is a dance festival organized by Orkesztika Foundation in Hungary since 2005.
It is a festival based on an open application system.
At SzólóDuó we offer opportunity for individual dancers and dance groups to perform, to realise their artistic concepts, and to receive personal, detailed feedback from the international jury.
Continuing the traditions of the previous festivals, we would like to keep at our goals that apart from some regulations the dance groups can perform their shows without restrictions. All the performances will be evaluated by a professional jury and the audience.
One minute dance films
CALL FOR Body_Dance_Picture
Deadline (the films have to be uploaded by this date): 01. May 2023
German Nomination Round
Polish Nomination Round
Dutch Nomination Round
Competition platform is available now!
Click on the button below!
Conditions for application
- Applicants must be at least 16 years old.
- Solo performances can not be longer than 6 minutes, duo performances can not be longer than 9 minutes. Overrunning this time limit cause disqualification of the participant automatically.
- One choreographer/performer can apply with one solo and one duo production maximum.
- Present a complete registration material before deadline, which includes:
Filled registration form
– Link of the video
– Press-quality pictures
- Accept terms of participation
The application data cannot be changed!
Criteria of the VIDEO:
Should be recorded in a black box, or under theatrical conditions
Please be aware that we are not looking for dance films but recordings of finished, lit theatrical productions!
Shot with one or maximum 2 fixed camera
Full HD 1080p quality, landscape (16:9) format
No filters, no graphic effects, no black and white, should be in color and without captions, without credits
Share the video: upload a HD quality video on YouTube or any other online channel and share the link. Please upload it without a password! The video should be downloadable for the jury.
(app.form. 36. par.)
Don’t forget the time limit!
– contact person data (please put the family name in capital – all big letters)
– production data
– participants data (please put the family name in capital – all big letters)
– phone number, e-mail address, what you regularly use
– Image photo of the production (you should send a press quality image photo, min. 300 dpi resolution)
– video link to the video-nomination
– short CV of the participants (max. 500 character per participant, please put the family name in capital – all big letters)
– Portrait photo of the participants -separatly (min. 300 DPI resolution)
Send the photos
– Portrait photo of the participants – -separatly (min. 300 DPI resolution)
After the registration feedback if necessary send the correction sheet.
Good Luck 🙂
House of Art of movement
Address: Budapest, 1097, Tagló u. 11-13.
Address: Budapest, 1117, Kőrösi J.u.17.
Teatr Rozbark (PL)
UL. W. KILARA 29
Partners and supporters
Our cooperating partners:
The supporters of the festival