SzólóDuó Festival is a dance festival organized by Orkesztika Foundation in Hungary since 2005.
It is a festival based on an open application system.
At SzólóDuó we offer opportunity for individual dancers and dance groups to perform, to realise their artistic concepts, and to receive personal, detailed feedback from the international jury.
Continuing the traditions of the previous festivals, we would like to keep at our goals that apart from some regulations the dance groups can perform their shows without restrictions. All the performances will be evaluated by a professional jury and the audience.
One minute dance films
Deadline (the films have to be uploaded by this date): 1. December 2019
Please read the description of the forms carefully before filling out the application forms!
For applicants, not able to participate at any pre-nomination rounds, the organizers held video-nomination.
Share the video: upload a HD quality video on youtube or any other online channel and share the link. The video should be downloadable for the jury!!! The video should introduce the piece the way, that the jury can be familiar and adjudge it (for example a shot in a rehearasal room).
(app.form. 30. par.)
fill the registration form, you will need
– contact person data (please put the family name in capital – all big letters)
– production data
– participants data (please put the family name in capital – all big letters)
– phone number
– e-mail address, what you regularly use
– bank account data
– Image photo of the production (you should send a press quality image photo, min. 300 dpi resolution)
– video link to the video-nomination
Introduction of the performers
Introduction of the performers (This form should be filled out for each of the participants separatly!)
– short CV of the participants (max. 500 character per participant, please put the family name in capital – all big letters)
– Portrait photo of the participants -separatly (min. 300 DPI resolution)
Account number of Orkesztika Alapítvány: 16200223-10056095
Send the photos
firstname.lastname@example.org – Image photo of the production (If you would like to add a photo of the production to the brochure, you should send a press quality image photo, min. 300 dpi resolution)
– Portrait photo of the participants – -separatly (min. 300 DPI resolution)
After the registration feedback if necessary send the correction sheet.